Northampton County AC Repair
Timely Air Conditioner Repairs From NATE-Certified Technicians
In the heat of the summer, you rely on your air conditioning system to keep your home comfortable. If your system breaks down, call the professionals at CJ's Heating and Cooling for AC repair in Northampton County. Our qualified technicians use state-of-the-art tools and equipment to quickly get your system back in perfect working order.
Call (610) 200-6130 for quality Northampton County AC repair!
Expert Repairs For All Brands
If your air conditioner has stopped working, isn’t cooling your home evenly, or the house still feels humid, you should have a professional inspect the equipment to find the source of the problem. The Northampton County HVAC technicians at CJ’s have extensive experience troubleshooting air conditioning issues for all major brands.
We Repair All Makes & Models Of:
Avoid An Even Bigger Problem
Sometimes Northampton County homeowners will hold off on calling for air conditioner repair due to concerns about the cost of the repair. However, waiting to address a problem is rarely a good idea. Within a short period of time, your system could completely break down, resulting in larger repair costs. Addressing small problems before they get worse is the best way to protect your equipment and control costs.
Signs You Need AC Repair
- Strange sounds - Look out for any sounds that are similar to knocking, clanging, or humming. A little bit of noise is okay, but if there are any drastic changes in the sounds then contact our Northampton County AC repair experts.
- Unpleasant odors - If you notice any musky mold or mildew-like odors then you likely need duct cleaning. But if you smell something burning coming from your AC it needs repair.
- An abrupt and unexpected rise in your energy bill - If your AC isn't operating at 100% then it'll need more inputs to achieve the desired temperature.
- A lack of cold air flowing from the unit - It could be that you're not getting air because the fan isn't working properly. But if you're getting air that's not cooled then your unit just isn't cooling properly.
- Visible leaks, dripping or puddling of water - This could either be happening because of a leak in the condensate line or drain pan. It's also possible your unit is freezing over and the water is melting ice.
- Poor indoor air quality - HVAC units have a tendency to negatively affect indoor air quality. Look out for muggy, stagnant air in certain rooms, which causes an overall decline in indoor air quality
- Issues with the unit not adjusting correctly to the thermostat settings - It could be a faulty thermostat, or maybe your unit just isn't cooling like it's supposed to. Either way, call in our Northampton County AC repair experts and we'll get to the bottom of it.
- A decrease in the strength of airflow from the system - You could have a problem with your ductwork here or perhaps a fan that isn't operating properly.
- The AC continuously starts and stops, without cooling the space properly - When your AC is short-cycling it's either because of a malfuncitoning compressor or perhaps your unit is too big for your residence.
Reach out to our Northampton County AC repair team for more information on the common warning signs that indicate your air conditioner needs to be serviced.
Why Choose Our Team For Your Repair Needs?
Trust our HVAC technicians when you need fast, reliable AC repair in Northampton County. We arrive quickly at your home to identify the source of the problem and restore your air conditioner. Our technicians will show you the problem, explain the work that is needed to get your equipment functioning again and tell you the cost of the repair before the work starts.
Call or contact us online to schedule an air conditioner repair in Northampton County!
As far as the quality of work, I can say it was perfect!- Tim
Outstanding Professional Installation- John Oakes
As professional as you can get- Sebastian
For me CJ is the only choice.- Nate Hoffman
I can definitely say they are the right team for any HVAC job.- Lisa R.